What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
• To enable certain functions of the website
• To provide analytics
• To store your preferences
• To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
• Necessary/Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
• Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Website through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences using the options provided below. You may set your browser to block some or all of the cookies, to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device or to completely remove cookies from your device. You can also delete all the cookies that are already stored on your computer. It may take some time for your preferences to take effect.